Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting Down to Details

Well, I feel like it is now close to 85%-90% finished. I did some more scrapping today, and found a few spots that need a filler patching. Here are the two sides as they stand now.

Side A


Side B




I will let it sit for a few weeks to set up thoroughly. Then I will hit it with the vinegar wash and perhaps the beer wash or moss/beer slurry.

Possible locations are:
Just back of the trees beside the chimney in front. That would be just below the window to the kitchen, but that is not easy see out of.

Another view of that spot:

Other possible locations are in the back yard.


Amongst the plum trees behind the Weeping Plum. Or ...

Beside the wisteria and in front of the ivy covered fence.

I am leaning towards this location right now. It is almost always shady and that should help any moss growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment